The Parish BEC Core Group Meeting was held again last Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 7:00 PM at the 2nd Floor of the Parish Formation Center. Sis. Siony Salumbides, BEC Servant Leader of Isabelita vibrantly led the worship songs and opening prayer, while she was asisted by her core group members. She also took the opportunity to introduce their cell leaders one by one prior the meeting proper.
The reflection for the 20th Sunday in Ordinary Time was given by Msgr. Nestor Cerbo, explaining that God desires the salvation of all. After the bible sharing, discussion of other matters followed, which includes:
- Mothly Attendance Template for BECs and Parish Groups
- Review of Parish Directory per BEC
- Update on BECs that need BYSL and ABYL
- Distribution of Flyers (Schedule of Liturgical Servers) for the Feast Day Celebration of the Martyrdom of St. John the Baptist
- Update on Pondo ng Pinoy Proposal
- Update on Pilgrimage Visit of Nuestro Padre Jesus Nazareno
The meeting ended at 9:00 PM with a closing prayer led by Sis. Arlein Rivera, Asst. BSL of Isabelita and final blessing from Msgr. Nestor. The facilitator for next week’s meeting will be BEC Pasadena.