The Ministry of Greeters and Collectors (MGC) Monthly Meeting was held last May 18, 2018 at the back portion inside the church from 7:00-9:00 PM. It started with an opening prayer, followed by the signing of attendance, then the reading of the previous meeting’s minutes. The agenda were as follows:
1) Schedule of Liturgical Servers for the 9-day Fiesta Novena Masses from June 15-23, 2018. The names listed were submitted to Sis. Mila Enriquez, Worship Ministry Head;
2) MGC Fiesta Souvenir Book Sponsorship;
3) The 20 collection pouches donated by MGC;
4) MGC’s participation in the familiarization program. This is a chance for MGC members to extend an hour of their service and hopefully recruit more active volunteers;
5) The need to submit an excuse letter for absences made, as well as filing of leave of absence ahead of time;
6) The need of a recommendation letter signed by respective BSL for their renewal of membership in MGC; and
7) The uniform letter of intent to be submitted as a requirement for membership renewal. The MGC renewal formation is on June 23, 2018 at San Carlos Layforce Chapel from 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN.
With no other matters for discussion, the concluding prayer followed. The meeting was adjourned at 9:00 PM. The next meeting will be on June 20, 2018, same time and venue.
To God be the highest glory!
By: Pilar Cagampan.